1. An inspection by a punctual, professional, and highly trained representative.
2. A thorough inside and outside inspection of your foundation walls and floor.
3. An inspection report documenting the problems and damage we discover.
4. An explanation of what is causing the problem.
5. An explanation of the different solutions available to you.
6. A written estimate on three different options or solutions to address your problem
Schedule a free foundation waterproofing inspection and estimate 574-272-3788
Kamin Industries, Inc.
4647 West Cleveland Rd.
South Bend, IN 46628
“I am very pleased with the integrity of the installation and the way the project was completed. The finished appearance of the project has exceeded my expectations.”
South Bend, Indiana
“I was especially impressed with the work ethic of Rob and his crew. They were very thorough in everything they did and were ready to answer any question I had and to take care of any special concerns I had. My son who had his basement waterproofed by a competing company, was impressed with the care taken to close off the work area with plastic… The company that did his basement did not do this and left a lot of cleanup to my son and his wife.”