1. An inspection by a punctual, professional, and highly trained representative.
2. A thorough inside and outside inspection of your foundation walls and floor.
3. An inspection report documenting the problems and damage we discover.
4. An explanation of what is causing the problem.
5. An explanation of the different solutions available to you.
6. A written estimate on three different options or solutions to address your problem
Schedule a free foundation waterproofing inspection and estimate 616-406-0808
VanSuilechem Enterprises, LLC
5273 South Division Ave.
Wyoming, MI 49548
“We have never written a letter of recommendation before, and may never have the opportunity to do so again. However, we have never been this impressed before either…”
“From the very first day, they were courteous and respectful of us and our daily routine. Every effort was made to minimize any disruptions, and they seemed genuinely concerned with keeping the surroundings, both inside and out, as clean as possible”
-P. & S.W.
Ann Arbor, MI